A world where the arts and culture are recognised as one of the most important features of a successful society
Using inspiration from Rimbaud and Verlaine to encourage engagement with the arts, widening appreciation for the arts, championing the importance of the arts in education and social capital building, and making the arts more financially resilient and sustainable.
- To create a successful poetry house at No 8 Royal College Street as a valuable resource for Londoners and for the local community;
- To use Rimbaud and Verlaine as an inspiration and a starting point for a wider engagement with the arts, including the creation of digital resources and educational programmes;
- To create a successful digital arts business, capable of attracting new earned income to the arts;
- To play an important part in the local community in Camden and Islington, with schools, and in social capital building;
- To create new opportunities for talented artists and performers and new platforms for the work which they create;
- To champion cultural exchange and to work with international partners to celebrate our shared European cultural heritage;
- To create a successful arts brand, build extended communities of support online, and use innovative techniques to deliver rich arts content to wider audiences.